Engineering Jobs with Covey Associates
“The highest plane of engineering science can only be attained by the perfect blending of the utility of material things with the beauty of spiritual things…”
- JJC Bradfield, 1923 (the principal design engineer for the Sydney Harbour Bridge)
Engineers look to nature for man-made solutions, finding inspiration in bamboo, the swell of the ocean and the wings of an insect. If you understand this, then Covey Associates wants to hear from you.
We currently have a requirement for the following positions on the Sunshine Coast:
We are a professional engineering consultancy with over 30 years of experience working in Australia and internationally within numerous sectors, including: residential, commercial, environmental, industrial and more.
We encourage collaboration amongst our multidisciplinary team in order to consistently deliver sustainable development through innovative designs.
Why join the team?
We understand the value of retaining our talent which is why at Covey Associates we strive to maintain a friendly and productive team culture that is led by an approachable management team. When you join the team you'll enjoy the following perks:
- Strong career path and genuine opportunity for progression
- Competitive Salary
- Allowance for ongoing development – such as extra leave for further study, seminars or workshops
- Flexible and approachable working environment
We seek to appoint a Civil Engineer for our Northlakes and/or Maroochydore Office.
What the position entails:
- Working in a team environment to deliver civil projects
- Checking of design plans, prepare monthly accounts and budgets
- Site inspections and contract administration
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience
- Extensive experience within a civil infrastructure environment
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Proven time management skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- An enthusiasm and drive to contribute to the growth and development of the team
- Proficiency in the use of civil software applications
- Good site experience
What you will get:
- A full time role
- An attractive salary package commensurate with experience
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Work in a convenient location with a large team of professional
- Allowance for ongoing professional development
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and short listing will commence immediately.
Please note only those candidates successful in the shortlisting will be contacted in the coming weeks for interviews.
If you are interested in working with Covey Associates and joining a team that enjoys delivering quality results every day, we invite you to contact us to discuss our employment opportunities.
UDIA 2017 Excellence Award Winner - "Consultants Award"